Internet Authoring

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Street View Ireland



Few days ago Google released the Street View of Ireland. This is one more tool of Google Maps. Now if you are looking for some address in Dublin, you can know how the street and buildings look like. Some other places in Ireland are also avaliable, such as Cork, Cavan, Kildare, Wicklow.

In my opinion, it is an amazing tool that facilitates our life. In July, I went to Paris for holiday and I remember have seen the hotel that I would be hosted in Google Maps(Street View) before to leave Dublin. Then when I arrived there it was so easy to find the hotel.

If you want to know how Google do it, let's check the beautiful video that explain this process in this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5bALLcEygc&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment