Internet Authoring

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chrome the best!



In my first contact with internet I was certainly using "Internet Explorer", because I always worked and have had Windows on my computer. However, I tried to change for "Mozilla Firefox" when my husband (who was just my boyfriend in that time) told me about how fast and safe it was. Then, when I got used with Firefox..again my husband come to suggest a new web browser, this time for "Google Chrome".

I only have to say that the Google Chrome is perfect for me. Super-fast and safe. The feature that I like best is: it guess what I'm writting. For example, if I write the incompleted address it goes directly to search the URL that I want (by "automatic" Google search).
I'm addicted to Chrome and I get very impatient when I have to use Internet Explorer in some places.

No comments:

Post a Comment